• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

potterdood

Android Enthusiast
Apr 30, 2010
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I got mixzing the other day, and I can store musically internally and it plays it, has that always been the case? I always stored on my sd card, but wanted to try this and it worked. Also it has a sweet EQ which is really important to me, it also helps to not blow speakers when something has a lot of bass in it.

Reactions: FramCire
I wanted to move my music to the internal memory and wasnt sure which music player to use and since I already have mixzing THANK YOU!

welcome, the only thing I've noticed is that you can't use the EQ, it says it can't be used with that type of file, wonder if it means bc it's on the internal now? I don't use the eq anyways, jw.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones