1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General MLB at Bat App for Incredible 2 (Does it work?)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mutato, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mutato

mutato Newbie
    None

May 22, 2011
    Does anyone have the MLB At Bat paid App? I have the paid subscription for MLB.tv and when you download the App and log in w/ your MLB.tv account you're suppose to be able to watch games live (as long as you're not blacked out) But when I log in and I can't view live video. It only comes up with Gameday and Audio. I do realize they don't list the Incredible 2 as a device that's compatible but I've read that other devices not listed work. Thoughts?

Advertisement

2. njtexas

njtexas Member
    None

Mar 21, 2011
    I was going to get mlb.tv tomorrow so I'll probably hold off after reading your post. I'll do some research and find out what's going. I'm hoping we could watch on the incredible 2 !!

3. mutato

mutato Newbie
    None

May 22, 2011
    Well I have the MLB.tv TV Premium subscription which allows me to watch the games on my computer. Anyone can download the At Bat App for $15 even if you don't have a MLB.tv subscription, but you can only listen to the games. If you have a MLB.tv subscription you log into w/ your MLB.tv account on the app and can watch them on the At Bat App but still have to pay the extra $15 for it.

Or you can get the $39 phone MLB.tv subscription which must be for those who don't want to watch it on their computers and only on their phones.

Either way, I contacted MLB mobile and they said:

"Thank you for your inquiry. We are working on adding more mobile devices to support the Live StreamingVideo throughout the season. We hope that you are enjoying the live audio broadcast on your device until more devices are added. If you have any further questions please call our mobile support at 1-866-306-5311."

So now I'm just going to try to get a refund of my $15.