• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB PLayoffs 2022

looks like i will root for the Padres to go all the way now. it would make for a great story.
I rooted for the Padres last year. I'm a big Hosmer fan with him coming from the Royals. Without the plex I didn't get to watch many of their games this year. No Hosmer and no getting to follow their season left me not caring if they won or lost. I will root for them now. It would make a great story as you say.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
has to be the worst playoff matchup of the century. two of my worst teams that i just loathe......the yanks and the cheaters. tbh i could careless who wins. i do like judge though. but i'm a die hard yankee hater. and i will never forgive the cheaters for cheating a world series from my boys in blue:mad::mad:

edit: glad to see the padres even things up.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones