• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MMS 9000 short code

goblue42

Jul 12, 2010
I had my HTC EVO replaced last Sunday. Before with my old EVO mms came through with no problems. With the new EVO when I get a mms it now comes 9000 with a link. I have to click on the link which takes me to a Sprint site to view the pictures. Why are my mms no longer coming to my phone and how do I fix this. The the folks at sprint are clueless.

:mad:
I'm having the exact same problem!!!! I'm sooooo aggrivated! I've spent almost 4 hours total on the phone w/ sprint reps and techs and NO ONE can explain whats going on.
The final answer that I got from a 'supervisor' is that that's how this phone is... there is no way to change it... which I of course think is complete BS!
Does anyone know how to change this?!?!??!!?
It seems like it would be a simple setting change or something! help!!! :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones