• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MMS Auto Retrieve?...

jtb199

Feb 3, 2010
I was trying out gosms and noticed that it would not download MMS automatically...

I have auto retrieve in the stock messaging app checked...

I use and have always used handcent for all messaging but was wondering why gosms would not work properly...

So I tried to send a test mms to myself from the stock message app...still will not download automatically...just a download or decline option...

But...I can force close the stock messaging app...send a test MMS and it works...it opens automatically...but that's it...I can try again and same thing...just a download or decline button...

I have been on the phone with HTC and Verizon...neither had any idea what is causing this...

So I did a factory reset today...and without installing any other apps...thinking there may be some kind of conflict...but still have same the problem...

Is there anything else I could try?...any other ideas on whats going on?...

Thanks...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones