1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

MMS duplicates from Google Voice

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DealerMan, Jul 25, 2020.

1. DealerMan

DealerMan Well-Known Member

This $#@% is driving me nuts. I have tried every setting from my G6, and GV, without success. I can send a text out, but the moment I text a picture, I get a duplicate back from my GV number. Any help is greatly appreciated! My G6 is stock, running 8.0. I'll beg if I have to!

2. svim

svim Extreme Android User

DealerMan likes this.
  3. DealerMan

DealerMan Well-Known Member

Svim, thanks for the information. I was always under the impression that if you didn't link a number to GV, that you would lose the GV number. I'll look at the link in detail that you provided. Many thanks for your help!

4. svim

svim Extreme Android User

Yeah, it's not necessary to link the two. I prefer to keep them both separated and almost always just rely upon my conventional phone service most of the time, with GV being just a backup for certain situations. But some people are just the opposite, or they like linking the two so they have those GV online features working with both numbers.

Moto G(6) Forum

The Moto G(6) release date was April 2018. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 12MP camera, 3/4GB RAM, Snapdragon 450 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

April 2018
Release Date
Reviews