1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support MMS from inc to iphone help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by spacebratt, Oct 9, 2010.

1. spacebratt

spacebratt Active Member

Apr 29, 2010
    HELP please!! I can receive mms from the iphone 3g,3gs, 4g, from all iphones. But I cannot send mms to any of the iphones. Is it me or is it a Droid apple problem?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. sj24

sj24 Active Member

May 5, 2010
    Cape Cod
    I have had this problem as well, I usually use Handcent for texting but if I am going to send a MMS I use the stock messaging and you have to include text with it as well, just can't send a picture. seems to work this way for me. I think that ATT cannot accept a MMS from DINC's because of the high mp's. I can send MMS's all day long from my wife's Droid 2 to people with Ifads with no probs.

3. jayno20

jayno20 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Wow, really? Is there any fix for this? I thought I was the only one with this problem...

4. bezerk19

bezerk19 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2010
    QA Analyst
    San Antonio, TX
    I had this exact problem yesterday, turned out to be Handcent, when i switched over to the default mms app the iphone user was able to receive my MMS.

I also tried sending pictures with a lower resolution (smaller size) and the problems still existed with Handcent.

5. spacebratt

spacebratt Active Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Thanks I used the stock app and it worked. I hope handcent is working on a fix.