1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

MMS From iPhone to Verizon Samsung GS3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NorCalGS3, Aug 9, 2012.

1. NorCalGS3

NorCalGS3 Lurker

Okay, I know there is no way I am the only one having this issue. I am not getting certain MMS messages from a few friends with iPhones....I do get some from different iPhone users which is strange. I tried to verify the details of the iPhones I couldnt get messages from and its both Verizon and AT&T iPhones and they seem to be the newest firmware, etc.

I just wont get anything at all. I've had this happen about 3 times where someone will ask me after a few days if I got a pic they sent and I got nada, zilch, zero! This is frustrating since I never even knew I had been sent anything...Normally when I couldn't open a message at least the text still came through.

I searched around, but couldnt fund anything. I am wondering if people just dont know they are having the issue since you would never know unless someone asked you about a message they sent you.

Any advice??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ren857

ren857 Android Enthusiast

Did you remove you iPhone from your apple profile? If not, you need to do this to get those texts.

3. NorCalGS3

NorCalGS3 Lurker

Where is that setting on a VZW GS3?

What is really strange is that I also didnt get a MMS from another Verizon GS3 user, so I am sure there is something up with my particular phone. UNLESS we can find someone else that has the issue...

4. ren857

ren857 Android Enthusiast

It's not a setting. You have go to your apple account online and remove your iPhone from your profile.

Try this link:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3775236?start=0&tstart=0

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews