• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MMS issue with BYOD

yknujssab

Android Enthusiast
Apr 15, 2012
BakersHELL, CA
So I have 5 LG F3 (Metro branded) that I have unlocked and am running on Tmo. Evertyhing has been working except the MMS. I can't send or recieve. I have checked the APN and it looks to be right. I know I should probably just call them but I would like to fix them myself. And by myself I mean with your guys' help.
Thanks

Hey Dirty, what do you mean by all? Isn't there only one?
I thought I had this figured out, but my wife's F3 still isn't getting any mms other than from my kids (also F3's)
Also I did call Tmo and they weren't much help since they weren't Tmo phones.
yes ther is quite a few apns. and all the settings should be filled as well, i copy pasted my apn and my mms worked fine after

Upvote 0
yes ther is quite a few apns. and all the settings should be filled as well, i copy pasted my apn and my mms worked fine after

I think this is what is on the phone, I'll check when I get to one of the phones.

Name: T-MOBILE
APN: fast.tmobile.com
Proxy:
Port:
Username:
Password:
Server:
MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
MMS proxy:
MMS port:
MCC: 310
MNC: 260
Authentication type:
APN type: default,supl,mms
APN Protocol: IPV4

Or do I need to create another one?

Upvote 0
Here is a screen shot of the APN that is on the phone

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones