• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Okay i have a samsung galaxy s3 runing android 4.1.1 i used to beanle to send and recive mms before i upgraded when i was on 4.0.2 but now i cannt send or recive when i try to send it takes forever and sats unable to send and when i recive it shows me a box with the date it expires and a download button if i click itit takes forever nd says unale to download i have tried it on gosms handcent the stock one as well as chomp same result my internet works fine. I tries on both 3g 4g and wifi doesnot work and my sms text work finePlease help im am ex iphone user and this is my furst android and i love it and this is the only problen ive gad with it and i think the iphonedoes mms better and would like this to work so it can be the perfect phone*Thank youPlease help*All suggestions are helpful no matter how small

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones