• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MMS on Orange Contract

Phenomenological

Android Expert
Jul 7, 2010
Since lots of people here are on Orange it seems an appropriate place to ask. Do Orange charge separately for MMS even if you are on an unlimited texts contract? I get the impression they do, which is really very irritating. I don't suppose there's any way around it by ringing up and negotiating?

Since lots of people here are on Orange it seems an appropriate place to ask. Do Orange charge separately for MMS even if you are on an unlimited texts contract? I get the impression they do, which is really very irritating. I don't suppose there's any way around it by ringing up and negotiating?
Almost certain they cost 15p each to send but are free to receive. Seems odd though when you have unlimited texts (like me) as when i was on o2 they were indeed included in the unlimited bundle.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones