• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mms problems

It seems since the froyo update I cannot get mms messages to download, do I need to change some settings, Or what? Tia

This has been a Android/Sprint/HTC issue for many phones over the last year. We really were not given a lot of answers but the Heros starting working better after the 2.1 update. Do you get an error or does it just now download?

Upvote 0
Anyone else having issues after the 2.2 update? Everything seems to work fine EXCEPT my MMS app. As everyone knows the app has changed but it seems VERY laggy for some reason. When I am sending a txt message it has a pop up come up that says "please wait" and takes about 6 seconds or longer to actually send the txt message. Then when I press the back button to goto the main txt menu it takes a good 6-8 seconds before it actually goes back to the screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones