• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I actually have both stock and the handcent app., which I uninstalled there was no error message it just wouldn't send em out n in some cases it would hours later. Sprint told me it could've been low reception bars but it would work fine with sms texts. And this morning I tried with the handcent app uninstalled and it seemed to work fine.but I would like the app back just worried it'll mess up my hero

Upvote 0
Over on PPCGeeks, we have been tracking MMS issues on the Hero as well.. Basically I can never recieve MMS messages, I call sprint, they change something on their system, I recieve one or two MMS messages, and then it breaks again. I am convinced its something on their system.

Here is the link: MMS Download Issues (NOT WIFI ISSUE) - PPCGeeks

PS - Make sure your Wifi is not connected when you send or try recieve picturemail. It will cause errors.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones