1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

MMS Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mrspeedmaster, May 29, 2010.

1. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Android Expert

My HTC Incredible is a work phone. Company pays for everything. I am 100% certain I have unlimited text messaging. I confirmed that.

I tried to send a MMS with a picture attachment and it is always bounced. I use the default HTC SMS app as well as the Handcent SMS.

Can someone confirm that MMS works or do I need to tell my boss to add MMS to my unlimited text plan.

2. budone

budone Newbie

What do you mean by bounced? When I attempted to send a pic, I received a notice stating the pic was too large, yet I continued and the piic sent just fine.

3. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Android Expert

bounce as the recipient never gets it and I get a message that the sending failed.

4. leebsammy

leebsammy Well-Known Member

+1 I get mms errors with handcent every time. The recipient get my message maybe 50% of the time also? What's up with that. That's not incredible. And yes ive tried turning wifi on and off with no difference.

5. clipperqb

clipperqb Well-Known Member

Same problem. I resorted to phone reset and use stock messaging app. All pics seem have been going through now (except to one iphone friend)

6. Lev16

Lev16 Well-Known Member

Crap, I just realized I'm having this problem.

Didn't used to have any issues with handcent. Now I'm getting a delivery error message.

Tried sending an MMS with the HTC Messenger and I get the same error. Sucks

Any help would be appreciated.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews