1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support MMS saves as draft in Handcent automatically?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by takirb, Oct 15, 2010.

1. takirb

takirb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Systems Analyst/Network Admin
    S. Carolina
    I should've known better than to update Handcent. It was working fine before. I just installed the latest update (been available for a while though) the other day, and ever since i'm unable to send MMS messages. Naturally, Handcent must resize the pics prior to me sending them, which is normal. But when it shows it's resizing, it goes back to the main messaging screen and "saves message as draft". Since Handcent doesn't have any option for drafts, i have to use the stock app to access drafts then send the message. If i've already got a convo open and attach a pic, it still saves as draft but is accessible from the main screen as usual.

I also noticed if i take a pic, or select a pic from the gallery then choose to share it via Handcent, it never opens Handcent and reverts back to the camera again. Anyone else having odd issues like this or know how to resolve it?

Advertisement

2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Phones
    Over Yonder
    Not having these issues at all. Drafts when created are always there when I open up handcent again. In the past when I have had issues uninstalling and reinstalling from the market has fixed it. Others are reporting strange issues when message count gets high as well.

takirb likes this.
  3. takirb

takirb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Systems Analyst/Network Admin
    S. Carolina
    Uninstall/reinstall worked, thanks

Tags: