• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mms size limit

well i think it depends, if it is a pic they took with their phone it should automatically re-size it. I vagely remember hearing something about 5mb for video or something like that......

Gonna move this to troubleshooting section btw

It was a video. And she said it was 14 second long. Didn't get the file size though. Before she got this phone she was able to send video to me no problem with her old motorola rival. And the videos were longer than 14 seconds. I'm sure the video quality is a lot better on this phone which means the file sizes are probably bigger. But 14 seconds not being able typo be sent? That just doesnt seem right to me.

Upvote 0
It was a video. And she said it was 14 second long. Didn't get the file size though. Before she got this phone she was able to send video to me no problem with her old motorola rival. And the videos were longer than 14 seconds. I'm sure the video quality is a lot better on this phone which means the file sizes are probably bigger. But 14 seconds not being able typo be sent? That just doesnt seem right to me.

Its hard to say, could be a bug, glitch. Maybe she's recording in 720 which means a 14 sec video would take up more memory than you think??? Hard to guess really....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones