1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

MMS trouble

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zman0125, Dec 22, 2011.

1. zman0125

zman0125 Lurker

Is anyone having trouble sending & downloading pictures with handcent (also tried messaging app)? do you have a work around?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Paul1201

Paul1201 Well-Known Member

I had to disable wifi to download mms messages. I also called Verizon tech support who reset my text message account and that seems to help. Initially I had to disable LTE and go CDMA only but seems to not matter now. Also have had to reboot after disabling wifi to get 3G to connect. The stock messaging app does the same thing for me as handcent. I will also say that this afternoon everything worked perfectly so it may be related to Verizon's network problems.

3. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

i also have had about 3 instances on the stock messaging app when trying to send an MMS message. I just toggled airplane mode on and off a couple of times and it fixed it. I seem to be plagued with this issue because the last three phones it seems i had similar issues. All diff phones btw.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews