• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MMS with no Data for the G1

15peppers

Jan 19, 2010
CA
Hi Guys,

I did a search but I did not find anything on how to send MMS without a data plan on the G1. I know there is an app for the iPhone called SwirlyMMS which allows you to do so. Is there such an app for android? I apologize if this is a double post, if it is, please direct me to the right one.

Cheers:eek:

Hi Guys,

I did a search but I did not find anything on how to send MMS without a data plan on the G1. I know there is an app for the iPhone called SwirlyMMS which allows you to do so. Is there such an app for android? I apologize if this is a double post, if it is, please direct me to the right one.

Cheers:eek:
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

You need the carrier to enable MMS in your account ... if you dont have data ...that won't be happening ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones