1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Mms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RaLeX, May 10, 2012.

1. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 23, 2012
    I've been having a really difficult time with the n7000...

For starters, none of the settings found on xda or google seem to consistently work for my phone. Before, I had to alternate between "phone" and "pta", because they would quit working. Then I started using "wap.cingular" and it worked well enough, but often times I would have to turn off data and turn it back on. More recently i've downloaded tweakker to auto set it and it seems to work, but even today, I had to go into APN, and resave, then it finally worked...

someone on these forums informed me that sometimes you have to turn off and turn on the data switch when you've been connected to wifi so long, which is weird, inconvenient and close to being unacceptable, but i digress...

As far as MMS, is it normal that when I'm connected to wifi, with my data packet light still on, i can't receive MMS? Every time someone sends me an mms I have to disconnect from wifi and often times turn off and turn back on data packets to "download" the MMS??

Thanks for the help... I hope someone on here either has a fix, or has a willingness to buy this thing when the new iPhone comes out.

Advertisement