1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Mobijo scams

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    After something I filled in online, I now receive Mobijo texts/calls which are costing a fortune - and which I don't want! They are taking money I can't afford! How can I stop this?? Thank you.

Advertisement

2. KJohns

KJohns ROM/Application Developer
    None

Dec 1, 2011
    Male
    student/intern
    Illinois - U.S.
    To unsubscribe send an SMS STOP to 65488 or 654-88. After that you will get an sms text message about your subscription, or try calling the number for customer service. (from a quick google search it appears that some have gotten through to a foreign call center this way)

---> 08455281266

if that doesnt work contact your service provider to see if they have a number on file to call for the company that keeps charging your account. unfortunately it seems like a lot of people are having this very same issue. In the future read all the fine print and make sure what your signing up for is legit. if it seems to good to be true it usually is, don't just enter your phone number to try and win a new mac book or anything like that. it's usually a scam of some sort. Sorry this happened to you, and good luck with the cancellation.