• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mobile Banking App by Firethorn - No Sprint Support?

jamesdean

Android Enthusiast
Nov 14, 2009
I have been using this app since launch day. I installed and activated the app with a regional bank. I then tried to search for Bank of America and no results. I contacted Firethorn support and was told this app does not currently support Sprint.

It's not a huge deal as BOA has their on app but I do remember being able to use this app for BOA on the Verizon network with a Droid and Incredible. I'm not bashing Sprint in fact I'm glad to be done with Verizon.

Anyone else using this app with BOA as a provider?

Yes, and it is sanctioned by the banks that authorize this application. The activation process requires participation of your bank.

If your question is implying a danger in using this application I comfortably defer to my banks security process to even allow the integration with their system.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones