1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Mobile call center (App Idea)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Evolutionnext, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Evolutionnext

Evolutionnext Newbie
    None

Jul 27, 2010
    Hey there...

I have an app-Idea maybe one of you might be interested in.

The Problem:

I am a small business owner and have all the official calls rerouted to my mobile. The business is supposed to seem like a large coroporation, so my standard voicemail box is no good when I am unable to take the call.

This is why I came up with the following idea:

A call comes through and rings 4 times. Then the mobile picks up the call, mutes the mic and plays a pre-recorded message (I would be able to supply this from a pofessional).

"Thank you for your call. to reach technical servces, please press 1, to reach the accounting department please press 2, to....."

Depending on the number pressed it can be forwarded to another number or to the message: Unfortunately none of the lines are free, please leave vou name and telephone number and you will be called back shortly." Beeepppp.

You get the idea.. it is a large sounding call center effect but on your mobile. The messages are then accessible directly from the phone.

Obviously the recorded texts would have to be replaceable with your own recordings.

I have an image of the file structre, but I am unable to upload it... I could forward this via email.

Advertisement