1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Mobile data connectivity issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by riteg, Oct 31, 2014.

1. riteg

riteg Lurker
    None

Oct 31, 2014
    I need help! I have had my S5 for the past few months and all was good. Then about 4 weeks ago all of my mobile data stopped working. I get no email, internet or Facebook unless I am connected to a wireless connection.
    I have been through all of the Spint & Samsung tutorials and trouble shooting guides, and nothing has worked. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am ready to get rid of the phone!
    Thank you!!!!

Advertisement

2. philayl

philayl Android Expert

Jun 25, 2010
    Male
    Wirral, Merseyside, England
    Hi, it's possible something has altered your App settings, I suggest you go to the Sprint website and get the APN settings and check them against the ones on your phone. Phil

3. Carpe Nocturnal

None

Apr 18, 2010
    Male
    Transportation Planner
    Sunnyvale, Ca
    Double check you netywork settings. More Networks/Mobile Networks

Make sure your mobile data is check marked and I always use my connections optimizer too. For some reason these have both been uinchecked for no reason on my phone before?

Bear

4. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Male
    Graphic-arts
    Lynn, MA
    also check setting/about device/status and see what it says for mobile network state:

if it does not say connected, then what philayl said could be correct, something to do with apn etc.. not a hard fix but not something the average user is aware of :D

Samsung Galaxy S5

The Samsung Galaxy S5 was announced in 2014 and was the company's first flagship of the year. The device featured a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 16MP primary rear camera.