1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mobile data connectivity issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by riteg, Oct 31, 2014.

1. riteg

riteg Lurker

I need help! I have had my S5 for the past few months and all was good. Then about 4 weeks ago all of my mobile data stopped working. I get no email, internet or Facebook unless I am connected to a wireless connection.
    I have been through all of the Spint & Samsung tutorials and trouble shooting guides, and nothing has worked. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am ready to get rid of the phone!
    Thank you!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. philayl

philayl Android Expert

Hi, it's possible something has altered your App settings, I suggest you go to the Sprint website and get the APN settings and check them against the ones on your phone. Phil

3. Double check you netywork settings. More Networks/Mobile Networks

Make sure your mobile data is check marked and I always use my connections optimizer too. For some reason these have both been uinchecked for no reason on my phone before?

Bear

4. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

also check setting/about device/status and see what it says for mobile network state:

if it does not say connected, then what philayl said could be correct, something to do with apn etc.. not a hard fix but not something the average user is aware of :D

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews