1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Mobile Device Management Abuse

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Android Question

None
    My personal device now has EMM and containerization from my previous employer. I am not only no longer with that company but also I dont even actually own my Samsung Galaxy S6, im on a friends Sprint account.
    My gmail and browser is now infiltrated thanks to androin Google apps for work. My Microsoft live account is redirected to OWA with each login (means business connected)
    I never registered my phone with Samsung, suddenly it registered itself!
    I was issued a company cell phone that i returned. Why is this allowed and now how do i regain control of my digital life????

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    1.) Is the device with EMM given to you by the company? How did it get EMM in the first place? If you had your previous company install it, you should have them remove it.

2.) Gmail and browser is infiltrated by what? Microsoft Live account redirecting to OWA has nothing to do with Android. If you try it on a PC same thing will happen. You have to change it at the OWA site itself, same as to how you made it do that in the first place.

Basically you don't have a problem with Android. You have a problem with not knowing how your company set up your device. Take it up with them.

The_Chief and Dannydet like this.