• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mobile Network data call failure

edivens

Nov 14, 2009
I rooted my phone and I have Aloysius 2.0.8 2.1 update rom . Everything has been working great until today when I started get the error code 67. Data call failure. Your PCS vision username or password may be incorrect. I tried the fix that is on the website for the error code 67 but when I go to setting /about phone/ to the system software update I need web access to update the profile on my phone. So can anyone help me with this problem without havivg to call Sprint?

A few people were experiencing this on the fresh 2.1.1. I thought it was something with the ROM so I flashed back to Fresh 2.0d. It did the same thing the very first time the phone booted up, but has never come back up. I'm about to flash back to 2.1.1 since it doesn't seem like a ROM specific issue. Anyone else that has experienced this know of another fix?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones