• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile network setting

oniwkf73

Lurker
Mar 2, 2012
I have the HTC Vivid. I inadvertently un-ticked the Mobile network setting under Wireless & Networks. Once un-ticked it became subdued and would not allow me to tick it back on. I had to perform a factory reset for this to recover. Obviously an answer would be to just not do that again, however being somewhat of a techie kinda dude, I wanted to know if anyone has seen this, and if so is there a way to get this turned back on without doing a factory reset??

Any information would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Thanks woodystattooman!

I have been gone for a couple of months...yes I've tried everything. I am back in country now, same maddening problem. A simple fix is to just not untick that setting!! However, it is something that is bugging me now and I'd like to know why this happens. I'll try to dedicate some "spare" time to figuring it out.

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones