1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mobile Network State Disconnected and Other issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bobloadmire, Aug 11, 2012.

1. bobloadmire

bobloadmire Android Enthusiast

I have been having problems sending and receiving texts on my optimus. Somehow the google messaging app is gone. I never uninstalled it, but I did uninstall other apps and some how it went with it. I installed other texting apps on the market, but sending and receiving is super flaky. takes about 5 minutes to send a message in any signal, and I'll get a bunch of texts all at once, every 30 min or so. I went into settings and checked Mobile Network State, and it says disconnected. Restarting the phone doesn't help. I downloaded gapps from gooinsideme but realized I have no way to flash the zip. Anyone got any advice? Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bobloadmire

3. Hashtag

Hashtag Android Enthusiast

Here is the default messaging apk. Push it with adb and see if that gets it back. As for the other stuff, I'm not sure :/

EDIT: Make sure that you push it to the system apps folder because it's a stock app(/system/app/)

Attached Files:

• Mms.apk
      File size:
      416.4 KB
      Views:
  4. bobloadmire

Thanks a lot, i'll install it and get back to you.

5. bobloadmire

I dowliaded and when it installed all it said was "app not installed"

6. arnold1997

arnold1997 Newbie

You have to paste in the /system/app directory using a root explorer then reboot

LG Optimus Elite Forum

The LG Optimus Elite release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews