• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile Network Won't Turn On

i updated my fone to version 2.3 wednesday.everything is working fine except my mobile network will not turn back on now.it was working fine the last 2 days,it would turn on/off without a problem until today.i keep wifi on all the time when im home,and i will not use mobile network for atleast 2 days.i tried doing a battery pull and that doesnt work,i tried switching airplane mode on/off a few times and that doesnt work.i went to settings and the box would just stay grey for a while and then even after the box is checked,mobile network still wont turn on.any ideas what the problem can be??i downloaded go launcher today,along with some widgets,can that be the prob??any hep will be greatly appreciated

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones