1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mobile state disconnected

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by jaydanfabian11, Dec 16, 2020.

1. jaydanfabian11

My infinix hot 8 it doesnt connected to internent i have try to solve for many way bt ids not support and the ploblem is mobile state disconnected

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

"Mobile state disconnected" sounds like the result rather than the cause.

Unfortunately "it doesn't work" doesn't give us much to work with, and since you don't tell us what ways you have tried to solve it it's likely we'll just end up suggesting things you've already tried.

So, just to clarify, this is just mobile (cellular) data and WiFi still works, and you still have phone (voice, SMS) connections? Have you checked the trivial things like whether your APN settings are correct, that mobile data hasn't just been turned off? Spoken to your service provider to check that there isn't a problem with your account, or a service outage where you are? The more you can tell us the more chance we will be able to suggest a solution.

One other thought: have you tried your SIM in another phone, or another SIM in your phone? That will tell us whether the problem is with the phone or its settings or with the SIM/account/network.

Xavier Black, ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  3. rex_killion

rex_killion Lurker

Same problem here mobile data disconnected

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

care to explain more? what phone do you have? where do you see this? is this only when you use the internet?

we need more info....just remember the more details you give us the better we can help.