• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mobile Video on Droid????

Chuck1906

Android Enthusiast
Dec 20, 2009
When I had a Verizon Voyager, I had Vcast and Mobile TV on the phone and I could watch full length episodes of a variety of things. Now that I have the Droid, I cannot find anything other than TV.com. Are there some apps out there that will allow me to watch TV on my phone? It doesn't have to be live TV. I downloaded a CNN app today and thought I would be able to watch some video clips of some of news stories but the videos wouldn't play on the phone.

I know about TV.com and Flixter but just trying to find something else that will give me access to some more shows or a news outlet like CNN that allows me to watch news on my phone.

Thanks!

I just noticed "Jetflicks! TV" in the market. It is a subscription service that promises high quality TV episodes over 3G or WI-FI (the screen shot includes premium shows like "Dexter." I have no idea how good this service is but it does look interesting. So far all the comments are quite positive.

Jetflicks is really good. There is alot to watch. I just got it and i am planning on upgrading to Annually.
Check Market on your cell phone and you will see jetflicks has got alot of great comments

$9.99 Per month
$19.99 Tri-Monthly
$29.99 Semi-Annually-By Semi-Annually
$49.99 Annually-by going Annually you save 66% over the monthly option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones