1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

moblie spy or something

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by zmac, Feb 7, 2011.

1. zmac

zmac Lurker

A few days ago i noticed when i sent a text to a number a window bubble pops uo at the bottom of my screen and says message received by another number and the text thread of the number the bubble says received there is a white envelope with a blue arrow and the thread that I'm suspecting that is being monitored when they respond a red triangle with a white exclamation point i don't know what is going on someone help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Pixiefrogw

Pixiefrogw Lurker

What kind of phone do you have? Is the Delivery Reports checked in message settings?

3. Looks like someone has copied themselves into the loop, hasn't it?

Yep, and they're also sending self-destructing, and invisible text messages that trigger your location fix being uploaded in the background, tracking and logging your every move. Like people would do who are building a dossier on you. Or even a case.

Maybe you should ask yourself who would have an interest in doing so?

4. Rob.G

Rob.G Android Enthusiast

Oh, No! I think he discovered his spouse has found a way to keep tabs on him and his "activities". Shhh, remember, we were paid not to help ;-)

Seriously, I have never heard of this and would find it interesting to see where it goes.

5. zmac

zmac Lurker

i dont really know what you mean here

6. zmac

zmac Lurker

no wife either and its just the one number if i message someone else it doesnt do it

7. zmac

zmac Lurker

motorola droid

8. Stupifier

Stupifier Android Enthusiast

Get your Tinfoil helmets........Aliens are reading our text messages.

They're Out There.

9. I mean someone is eavesdropping on you!
    You figure out who, why, and how to thwart them...

Good luck!