• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD] Lidroid Notification Toggles for SuperROM B13 v2

DBlake

Feb 17, 2013
Dryden, NY

This is my second Android mod, this time the toggles from Lidroid for our phones! Yes folks, these are native notification toggles, not the Power Toggles app from the Play Store!

After about 1,000 or so recompiles and hours of "why the **** won't this work?", I finally got it to work! Most toggles are fully functional, although there are some toggles I can't test (data toggle being one of them). This is my first step into Android modding/development.

DOWNLOAD (v1 - Green): Dropbox (direct) | Mediafire
DOWNLOAD (v1 - White): Dropbox (direct) | Mediafire

Reactions: AGLtech
looks pretty cool! Let me ask you can these toggles be customized like change color, add and take away toggles, does it slide over, etc or just as it is? thanks for the great work

Colors no, but I did add a new setting in Settings called "Notification toggles" where you can re-order the toggles as well as add and remove them. I forgot to mention that.

Reactions: Gldrz1
Upvote 0
76WIo.png

How's this look to you?

Upvote 0
Thanks DBlake. I'm loving it. I'm actually still using power toggles under it but might do away with them soon.
Hey bro so are the toggles working out for you? let me know which one you prefer the lidroid or power toggles cause i'm trying to decide myself, i really like power toggles have had it for a while but these seem pretty cool too by the way how many toggles are there, do they all work and do they slide over? too bad they're not blue that would match my phone, well just wanna know how they compare thanks:)

Upvote 0
I am using power toggles because of the second row. Plus I like the customization. I like using lidroid too but I couldn't get the torch to work, which I use a lot.
utehaty2.jpg

yeah i was thinking the same thing although this Lidroid toggle is nice still think Power Toggles have some advantages over it like customization is a big thing for me, the second row plus ability to add apps and custom actions, you did mentioned flashlight wouldn't work i believe Chevanlol360 has the same toggles which he ported to his own rom and mentioned flashlight, reboot, usb debug and hotspot toggles don't work nevertheless these guys did a great job but i'm sticking with PT for the time being. So just to let you know i used to use the flashlight toggle but not anymore since Gravity Box has some nice features i have it when long press the homekey the flashlight comes on but that's not all you can do a bunch of things with it. thanks :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones