• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(MOD) - OpenGL Vulkan & 64-bit Support Recovery Flashable For All Android Devices!

D

Deleted User

Welcome to the 1st ever:

OpenGL Vulkan & 64-bit Support Mod!

So you think your the only guy making crazy experiments, NO I'M THE CRAZIEST MAN who's bringing you a mod that will help users increase their support for 64-bit based applications but run applications using OpenGL Vulkan v3.2 to render graphics at a high calculation speeds and as well increase system performance by tricking the OS it's a 64-bit OS while treating the 32-bit as its primary OS think of this mod to use 64-bit OpenGL and graphic and performance as if your OS is completely OVERDOSED on steroids.

We took months to work on this and worked on each file to ensure a 100% mod and kept it away from the public to leak out my project, however their are some drawbacks witch are the following:

• Android build MUST NOT be on the stock OS & it has to be on a Custom ROM Lineage OS based in order to work.

• Android Version must be v8.0.0 or higher for this mod to work doing this below could brick your device but hasn't been tested!

• your devices GPU must be a Adreno GPU it will prevent your OS to boot if you install on a device other then adreno it can be any variant of Adreno as long as it is Adreno!

• Device must be a 32-bit (armeabi-v7a) device do not whatsoever install this on a device that already 64-bit unless the OS itelf is 32-bit (armeabi-v7a) and not 64bit (armeabi-v8a)

NOTICE:This Mod was carefully developed in an environment that was fully safe to test and was tested & improved overtime due to trial & error, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you backup your OS before attempting to install this because even if this was fully tested before release and confirmed working anything can happen if anything does go wrong your fully responsible for any damages to your device once you install this mod. This mod will not modify your system hardware this is software based and will only be active as long as the /system partition was not formatted via the recovery for a ROM update, ensure after each ROM update or ROM you install you must reinstall this mod again in order to keep using it, furthermore keep in mind that adding 64-bit support was very hard but doesn't officially mean application with requirements of a armeabi-v8a OS/Device will run, this will utilize any application with armeabi-v8a to render it and load up the os and apps faster!

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!gZAgHAIK!lIeRCrX8bYikOHXMi25KSTxlmLjXqQqft296GvV1aPU

If you enjoy our project you can donate to support us & if not that's okay we appreciate your donations & support: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TCJKHJH9FG9SJ&source=url

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Itll help applications run more better using vulkan instead of Skia as default and the GPU of your phone must be a Adreno and you neednto be on a custom rom so far i got applications to be reconizable when you try to install 64 bit apps but still working on the bsckwards compatability part with armeabi-v8a and grsphics will look little better with vulkan in its place and speed up the read times of texures just downlosd the zip and flash it via your recovery

Reason i say custom rom because i havent tested it on stock nor optimized it for stock since i use custom roms anyways, it can run on many devices

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones