1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Moda Casi screen protectors from Target

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dawgfan76, Feb 27, 2011.

1. dawgfan76

dawgfan76 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 31, 2010
    I was pleasantly surprised with the 4 pack of universal, cut to fit screen protectors I bought from Target this weekend. I had received another replacement X and the existing protector did not survive removal. They are supposed to be reusable following a cleaning, but in my experience, they are disposable.

Good thing they come 4 to a pack, because you will likely screw up the first one trying to cut to size. The 2nd try turned out pretty well and I now have 2 spares.

BTW, they are under $14 for the pack. Good deal in my book and they feel as good as a name brand I had before.

Advertisement

2. honeyweis

honeyweis Lurker
    None

Aug 22, 2011
    I just bought a pack last week at Target and was very disappointed. All 4 of the protectors had numerous scratches on them plus some gummy stuff. The gummy stuff was easy enough to clean off, but protectors should be scratch free out of the box (and, in fact, they should be extremely scratch resistant), so I took them back and bought a 3 pack of universal protectors by Zagg. Only 3 instead of 4, and a pack costs about $5 more - but no scratches, and the spray/squeege technique for applying the protector is one of the easiest I've ever used. There is no need to worry about the protector being crooked after you lay it on the screen, because the spray keeps it loose and allows you to position it. Once you like the position, you apply the squeege to get out all of the bubbles, and it works like a charm. Protector looks awesome following application. I may have just happened upon a bad batch of Moda Casi, though interestingly enough, when I was picking up the Zagg, I noticed Target had put all of the Moda Casi on clearance.