• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Mode Recovery restarting after open or lock

tschannerl

Lurker
Sep 13, 2010
I'm having a problem in recovery mode, it even comes on screen, but is there for about 5 seconds and the phone restarts again, oh if I do the operations quickly entering any of the options for recovery cell phone lock i have to remove the battery.

Would someone help me please ...... I'm trying to do this to put PsFreedom the PS3, but I can not get out of there.

I did everything, with goldcard root, everything worked, I installed a RUU European and installed okay, now I'm trying to put the recovery by adb: flash_image recovery / sdcard/recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.7.0H.img he apparently to do but when I try to enter the home + power happens what I said above, it is in it for about 5 seconds and restarts again cel.

PLEASE HELP ME

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones