1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mode/settings app?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Sakudroid, May 26, 2011.

1. Sakudroid

Sakudroid Lurker

I've been looking for this for a while now. Lets say your at the gym and you want your phone to vibrate only, or at the work and you want ring and vibrate. Most regular phones have this , all of my nokias did. Anyone have an app or solution to this? I have a little toggle switch but it does not work for vibrate, only ringer on or off. Thanks
    4g mytouch tmobile

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nhman

nhman Newbie

Try AudioGuru. Its free and lets you set up profiles for different settings and times of day. You can have it automatically change based on time or you can switch it via a button on the widget.

3. Tasker will also do this automatically for you, based on time or location, however its a bit difficult to use for most people.

4. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

5. Sakudroid

Sakudroid Lurker

Giving them a try.thanks guys

6. Sakudroid

Sakudroid Lurker

Volume widget is great!

7. UniR

UniR Newbie

Costs $5, I have no affiliation, but after the trial period I bought it and it is the first and only Android app I have bought (so far at least).

You create various profiles with tons of control over the various aspects of the profiles and you can even make them automatic based on time and/or location.

Has enough power to be a bit confusing at first for scheduling but it really rocks.

Can even change profiles automatically based on if it is charging or not and with an Android, odds are it is, LOL