1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

modern combat 2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pile drivers, Feb 10, 2011.

1. pile drivers

pile drivers Lurker

Do anyone have modern combat 2 on they HTC evo because I got the game and I go to open the game my screen want open need help!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Android Expert

I don't even see that in the market...

Where did you get it from?

3. greyopaque

greyopaque Newbie

You have to buy it directly from Gameloft.

Pile Drivers, why don't you just contact Gameloft? They've been really responsive and helpful to me. They usually get back to me in 12 hours.

4. aznmode

aznmode Android Enthusiast

I purchased the game end of Jan and have version 3.2.2. Why is it that I dont have an option to play locally with my room mate via wifi. The only option I have is "online". He has a Samsung Fascinate and can play online and locally.

5. pile drivers

pile drivers Lurker

I did that and it seem that nobody can help me I have a HTC evo 4g and it want modern combat 2 I do no why I download all my game from gameloft and they all work but do any have e this game on they HTC evo 4g if so I need help!!! Please

6. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Android Expert

It's kind of hard to get help when you post a question and then disapear for over a month.

7. pile drivers

pile drivers Lurker

A overdrive what is you talking about I do be on here what do you mean by that disapear for a month if I don't see nothing about what I'll talking about why comment on it you get what I saying

8. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Android Expert

Yes I get what you're saying... Don't forget I was one of the three people above that was trying to help you before you disappeared.

Does your mom know you're on the computer this late?

pile drivers likes this.
  9. pile drivers

pile drivers Lurker

Yeah it cool so do you no how to download the game to your HTC evo 4g or you didn't get the game yet oh and you funny to hehehe

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews