• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Modifying Volume Limit

Aeromie

Lurker
Mar 18, 2013
Is this possible to do without having to flash another ROM entirely. For example, say I were able to pull the file from my device onto my desktop and modify it there before sending it back. Would this not be possible?

The reason I ask is because I would like to use this as my primary musical device rather than having to carry around multiple. Sadly the volume limit placed on the device doesn't play loud enough over my car stereo so I figured with the root I'd have access to the files enough to adjust to my liking.

Is this possible to do without having to flash another ROM entirely. For example, say I were able to pull the file from my device onto my desktop and modify it there before sending it back. Would this not be possible?

The reason I ask is because I would like to use this as my primary musical device rather than having to carry around multiple. Sadly the volume limit placed on the device doesn't play loud enough over my car stereo so I figured with the root I'd have access to the files enough to adjust to my liking.

Flash ac!d mod. Bro. You wont regret it!! :D
You can find it here

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=5352443

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones