1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Moment Lagg

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shamrock11, Jan 9, 2010.

1. shamrock11

shamrock11 Active Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Ive had my moment for about a month now and i absolutly loved it until last night. last night i had great signal as usual and i tried to send a text message but my entire phone was EXTREMLY laggy. to the point where i couldnt even lock the screen. i did not download any new apps//widgets. it was happening on and off last night and then my battery drained. it went from 100% to 5%. Then it had a little circle with 2 arrows on the notifications bar (syncing?) but i wasnt using gmail or syncing anything. After I got home i rebooted 2 times and the same thing kept happening. I then put it on the charger because my batter was dying. i attempted to use it again but i kept getting the 15 minute warning screen as if i didnt have the phone pluged in (this was happening ever 2 minutes). this morning everything was fine. i just want to know what caused this and how can i prevent this. it was really annoying because i couldnt use my phone at all.:mad::mad: also if i do a reset, does that delete all my contacts? if so how can i back them up? please help!

Advertisement

2. hambonewc

hambonewc Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Do you have Lookout or a similar app? I have Lookout which backs up my phone data to their website should I ever need to get a new phone. Anytime Lookout is backing up my data the phone runs horribly slow. I adjusted the settings to only back up at 3:00 am so it doesn't interfere with my usage. All is well now.

3. shamrock11

shamrock11 Active Member

Dec 23, 2009
    No, I do not. I use to have it but i uninstalled a while back due to it lagging my phone. So im positive that isnt it.

4. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Male
    metro detroit
    R u sure your not leaving numerous apps opened in the background

5. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    geek
    USA
    If it lags that bad pull the battery. That usually fixes it. Mine lagged like that a couple of times. I just pulled the battery and it fixed it.