• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moment: Media Albums question

I asked this question on another thread, not realizing there was a section, specifically for the Samsung Moment..

On the moments " Gallery ", I hate how it is set up. How if I take a picture it puts the picture in THREE different albums ( Cam Pics, Cam Media, and All Pics ). It seems kind of dumb, and a waste of space to save the pictures in 3 different albums. Is there a way to change this? like maybe have a folder for pictures, and a folder for videos? And, not 3 folders for pictures lol.

thanks alot guys

I don't think the pictures are actually being saved in 3 different places; it's just allowing you to choose how to view them (and videos, if you choose "media"). "Camera pictures" is just photos taken by the phone camera.
"Camera media" is camera photos and videos.
"All pictures" allows you to view all pictures on your phone, whether from the phone camera or download.
I believe "Wallpaper" is created when you edit a picture and set it as your wallpaper? I honestly can't remember when my wallpaper folder popped up.

Reactions: Bmdubb
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones