1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories Monaco Leather Flip Case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ElAguila, Dec 21, 2009.

1. ElAguila

ElAguila Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    South Texas
    I hope to have some pictures posted tonight. My sister is gone and thus the digital camera is as well. Couple of things to note. I am using this case with a full bodyguardz skin installed. It is a snug fit for the phone. There is clearance for the headset jack, the volume buttons, speaker, and the microphone. The flap uses a snap/magnet combo. Running a needle on the inside of the flap shows no magnetic bleeding. The flap barely touches the trackball and does not pressure it all. The clip is a heavy duty clip. All in all it is a well made snug fitting case. I am sure this case would offer protection if the phone was dropped. I believe it would offer more protection than the aluminum case because the screen is covered. I am satisfied with it so far. I need a week of carrying it and using it to give a final verdict. I will try to get some pictures tonight without the phone in it and with the phone in the case.

Advertisement

2. BOO5TED

BOO5TED Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    ATL
    Well, its later.:p

3. ElAguila

ElAguila Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    South Texas
    Well I still don't have access to the camera. I took a couple of pictures using the phone camera so unfortunately these are just the case without the phone in it. When I try to add them it it will not let me add an attachment so I am going to have to upload them somewhere and post the url link to them.

4. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    your phone has flickr pre-installed for just that hosting problem.

Tags: