1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Monitor app for android

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by queensbee, Sep 15, 2017.

1. queensbee

queensbee Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2017
    Hi all, I am desperately in need of help with my daughter. Recently she’s been very disobedient towards me and my husband, she would yell back at us if something we said upset her; sometimes she would even push or throw stuffs on the floor in front of our faces! The other day I was able to spy on her phone. She has been texting with some strange people and seems they’ve met several times too! I and my husband are very worried, we’d tried talking some sense into her but it was pointless and often ended with her storming out. I fear she might be hanging out with wrong types of people but there is no way for us to find out!
    So anyone pls help me find some app, maybe spy app to monitor my daugher smart phone
    Many thanks

Advertisement

2. faisalazeemi

faisalazeemi Lurker
    None

Hello Queensbee,
    Its very sad to read your daughter's problem. You should try TheOneSpy cell phone monitoring app. Just install this app on her smartphone and activate it by putting your activation code and start monitoring her activities. You can monitor her text messages even all popular instant messengers chat & conversations. You can get her live GPS location and previous location history, call logs, surround recording, screen shots, bugging her smartphone camera and mic, Gallery media files, much more. This application works in stealth mode and require active internet connection only.

Mikestony likes this.
  3. Thom

Thom  
    VIP Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male
    Software Developer
    Keene, NH USA
    Mikestony likes this.
  4. LV426

LV426 I say we take off and nuke this place from orbit

Oct 16, 2015
    Male
    Software developer
    South West of England
    How do you think your daughter will react when she learns that you've been spying on her? Do you think that is likely to make her trust you more or less?
    Personally I wouldn't install such an app. If you already have evidence that she's been communicating and even meeting with strange people then that's a major concern, and you should really try and get her to talk directly about this. Try and explain the dangers of this in some way that she'll listen. I would try to make it non-confrontational.
    But I suppose it depends on your relationship with her. It's a difficult situation, I hope it turns out for the best.

Mikestony likes this.
  5. Thom

Thom  
    VIP Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male
    Software Developer
    Keene, NH USA
    Monitoring another person is another question.

I am a firm believer that the first app to install on any newly acquired phone it an Anti-
    Theft app and the best I have found is Cerberus.

When working with another person you could point out that if they ever loose the phone or it is stolen that it can be traced and probably recovered.

The text log access can aid in the recovery.

The really great one is remote control of both camera ... take a picture of the thief.

... Thom

6. James L

James L Android Expert
    None

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Owner root-android-easy.com
    Peoria Il
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    The mark's phone has to be rooted for that to work as intended. Which may not be possible, undesirable, or could be risky, like risk of bricking. Also that site/service itself seems very anonymous and untraceable. Like we don't even know what country it's in, I presume it isn't North Korea?

#7 mikedt, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    svim, Dannydet and James L like this.
  8. wenso martin

wenso martin Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2017
  9. sitto888

sitto888 Lurker
    None

Oct 24, 2017
    Male

Can you please assist with how this app works?
    I've been looking for something like this.