1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support more battery tips please?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joedrencher, Jun 6, 2011.

1. joedrencher

joedrencher Lurker
    None

May 4, 2011
    Hi!
    I have had my Incredible for over a year and absolutly love it! The only problem is that it has one worst stock batteries that I have ever embraced. I am in school, and when I power my phone on in the morning and leave it in my pocket without touching it for 6 horus, the battery drops at least 30%. Also using the internet and apps dramatically kills the battery. My dad has a blackberry and uses it HEAVILY and has no battery problems. I'm LUCKY to get 10 hours of light/no use and have the battery last. I also own an extended battery but it is really bulky and I would just prefer to use the stock battery. The only think that I can think of that would drain my battery is the push gmail, but I don't get that many emails at all so that shouldnt be a problem? Please help!
    Thanks!

Advertisement

2. drdoom

drdoom Android Expert
    None

Apr 8, 2010
    College Student
    North Carolina
    Before we can help you, we have to know what is draining it. Go to Settings>About Phone>Battery Use and see what is using your battery.

Also, do you bump charge your battery? You can lose up to 20% of your battery as soon as you take it off the charger if you aren't.