1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

More bluetooth control

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Larkspeed, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Larkspeed

Larkspeed Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2011
    Emmen, The Netherlands
    I have looked around but so far I have been unable to find what I am looking for.

I have an IO Play handsfree & media streamer installed in the car.

Every time my HTC Desire connects to it it connects both phone and media audio.

Normaly this would be fine but I do not stream audio from my phone and it's very irritating that it interupts my car stereo every time I recieve a message. (notification tone goes through media audio)

If I manualy disconnect the bluetooth and then untick media audio from the properties on the io play pairing and reconnect then it only connects phone audio but the next time it auto connects it does both again.

Now I could turn off all notification sounds but for obvious reasons I won't do that.

I could also manualy connect every time but digging through menus to untick boxes and connect is not something I want to do either.

There is no way to tell the IO Play not to connect to both as it will auto connect to whatever services the phone makes available.

I would like to find a way do disable media audio via bluetooth on the phone or at least get it to remember from the tick box that I do not want it to connect media audio to the IO Play.

Sorry if this post is long winded I just wanted to be sure I explained what I needed.

Advertisement

Tags: