1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

More info, post reviews here

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ECdOc, Feb 9, 2011.

1. ECdOc

ECdOc Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. atlbuc

atlbuc Android Enthusiast

3. Willy Willy

Willy Willy Well-Known Member

Wow he said the benchmark was 1900 when it was tested at ces it was 2500+!!!!

4. IrrelevantD

IrrelevantD Newbie

Could someone who is registered (and verified) on the site ask him the following question, I'm still waiting for my verification e-mail to come through:

Can you run the Webtop with the phone connected directly to a monitor via HDMI, or does it have to be connected via the multimedia/laptop dock? There has been some question as to if there is an option to use the Webtop when connecting directly via HDMI (no dock).

Also, does it give the same options when connecting to a TV directly via HDMI?

5. 2005CTS

2005CTS Member

1970 actually...but yeah much lower than at CES.

6. Willy Willy

Willy Willy Well-Known Member

Yeah to me that's horrible change and very disappointing

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Maybe he only ran the benchmark one time. I notice that if I run it multiple times, the score will get higher.

8. chchchchia

chchchchia Lurker

(This is a repost from another thread). Engadget just posted that they have the Atrix and are currently playing with it. They hope to have a full review out by the end of the week.

9. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews