1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

More notifications

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by psiclist, Jun 2, 2010.

1. psiclist

psiclist Newbie

On my Eris, now I have 2 notifications that won't disapear. i did a reset yesterday, and I don't want to have to do that again! Far left of the notification bar is an underlined arrow like I'm downloading something. It appeared last night when, after the reset, I was downloading the apps I wanted again. When downloading, another arrow would appear next to it. But this one won't quit. And next to that, is a data synchronizing icon with an exclamation point next to it. I have turned off all that auto sync, yet this persists. Any ideas? thanks! BTW, I don't know how most of us would be able to use these devices without forums like this. Must be part of HTC and verizons business plan, eh?

2. paleodust

paleodust Android Expert

If you haven't already, try a soft reset (reboot).

Or, maybe it just needs some time to repopulate things after your hard reset. Hopefully, it will go away on its own if the reset doesn't work.

3. Houstatlanavegas

Houstatlanavegas Well-Known Member

is it possible that you have a taskkiller i had this problem and i did the taskiller and a hard reset and it worked...

so hope that works for you if not im sorry ask cableguy or Jreed before he leaves they usually have a good idea about things like this and the forum supports them so try it... lemme know

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews