• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

More pictures and facts from some chinese sites

boinla

Lurker
Dec 15, 2009
Couldn't find more info on this phone, I did a search on Chinese websites and found some interesting info (not sure if they are all facts tho):
1. The phone is totally designed by Google period. HTC is just manufacturing it and not involved in the design process. (Thinking about iPhone). So it is NOT HTC Passion or Bravo and it could be very different inside.
2. The phone could be sold for free cuz google can make money while you are using it
3. The phone could come to all or most carriers with different versions - the first version is for Tmo

And yeah, i am returning my samsung moment and can't wait to get the phone when it's for sale in early Jan.

I hope you can read chinese there are 6 pages detail explanation about nexus one but at least you can see more pictures there:
http://big5.ce.cn/cysc/mobile/zh/200912/15/t20091215_19944975.shtml

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones