1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

More Team HTC discounts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by markdoc, Nov 8, 2016.

1. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

After the post about Team HTC, I joined. I just received an email with a discount code for 40% off all accessories. It even works on the $200 JBL earphones. Since it was free to join the club, and anyone can join, here is the code: rqe3miqdr.

dontpanicbobby likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

I think I wrecked my RE. I'll have to check into that.

3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Haven't heard much from Team HTC lately. Great free and cheap stuff for my 10, but will U mean no more 10 discounts?

4. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

I haven't heard anything either. And I'm not thrilled with what I'm hearing about the "U". I can't figure out why they would change their solid case design for glass. Absolutely ridiculous, IMO. One drop and crunch. I'm really worried. I've been with HTC since the Thunderbolt, and I love the "10". This may be my last HTC.

5. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

I foolishly bought a HTC One M 9 for my daughter simply because it has dual speakers and almost "hi-fi" audio..... what a crock that turned out to be.

and what a frigging joke HTC turned out to be to help me when the digittizer on it broke with only 9 months of service on a 2 year contract. they told me the phone is out of warranty because it was discontinued even before I bought the damn thing!!!!

screw HTC, there will never, ever, be another piece of their junk in my house. I still owe over 12 months on that gawd damn piece of sheeeit. and the only thing it is useful for now, is to view a video.

the keyboard is for crap, the digitizer keeps moving all over the place. press here, and it activates 'there'....

6. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I've had 6 HTC devices over the years (between family members) and never a problem with any of them, including an M9 (which is carried by my daughter, by far the least careful of us).

But I assume that you bought it through a carrier and they handle the warranty? EU warranties are 2 years by law, so we don't have that problem here.

7. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

I'm really sorry you had all those problems. I agree that HTC's support stinks. That's why I get my phones from Verizon. Whenever I've had a problem with a phone, they've exchanged it for me. Recently Verizon has made it more difficult to get an exchange, but I still haven't had too many problems. I'm afraid to say anything, but my "10" has been the best phone I've ever owned. I get the extended warranty from Verizon so it takes HTC out of the picture.

HTC 10 Forum

The HTC 10 release date was May 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2016
Release Date
Reviews