1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Most Addicting Game Ever FREE

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by nhannah, Feb 13, 2011.

1. nhannah

nhannah Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    So I made an Android version of the self proclaimed most addictive game ever. It's a great waste of toilet time and it's free. Check it out and if enough ppl DL it I will ad a global leader board, pointless w/o more ppl though. If enough use it I'll add all features to the free version.... here it is:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.NUgames.mostaddictinggameFREE

Thanks

Advertisement

2. barqers

barqers Android Expert
    None

Nov 5, 2010
    Wow, this is hard on the desktop version, but i see having your finger on the screen as making this extra hard. I'll go download it now :p

Edit: What's the difference between free and paid?

3. barqers

barqers Android Expert
    None

Nov 5, 2010
    Hmmm, force close and SUPERRRR laggy.

Oh well.

4. nhannah

nhannah Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    Paid version is ad free and keeps your all time high score, I will also be adding a global leader board and making it nice if ppl like it, this was a quick project I actually made months ago and wasn't going to release then i put it up for $1 a couple ppl bought it and I figured what the hell and tossed some ads in and released it.

As for laggy and Force quit....SORRY it's the ads, the game is super simple and shouldn't lag AT ALL, I did see a similar problem on a friends phone and I hit wait and it worked fine. The game is far from processor heavy so my only thought is the internet connection calling for the ads gets tangled up somehow and slows stuff down. Hope you don't rate it bad cause of that, I will look into it if it is a common problem and find a work around. I can prolly load the game and wait a few seconds before the ad so all gameplay is functional before doing the IP call

5. barqers

barqers Android Expert
    None

Nov 5, 2010
    Okay! Will try again. Thanks! I wasn't going to rate the app but you responded very quickly so I rated 5 stars.

If I block the adds using Droidwall then it runs super smoothly. I'll keep testing it for a couple days :)

6. nhannah

nhannah Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    I am going to make the ads less intrusive and put all the features back in, I just got the DL numbers and I figure I don't really care anyway so I might as well make the game better for the ton of ppl that want to play it and not pay. Maybe I will do that this weekend as I have some tests this week. I will put in the leader board too.

7. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert
    None

Jun 15, 2010
    QR code?

At first it seems impossible but stick with it. Up to a 'great' time of 17 seconds :) No lag on Droid X.

8. barqers

barqers Android Expert
    None

Nov 5, 2010
    Lol I got to about 22 seconds, but the thing is on my phone it slowed down to a snails crawl after 7 seconds, so it was really easy. I'll check it again now see if it's sped up :p

9. Sephrim1

Sephrim1 Lurker
    None

Feb 16, 2011
    I think android needs some kind of anime game. That would become the most addictive game ever. I can't wait until Sephrimmedia.com creates their android app. Their Iphone app already looks amazing.

10. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    My high score is 24.396 seconds. I love simple games like this to kill time.