• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Most apps do not send me notifications

Miguel92

Lurker
Dec 15, 2016
A while back i was using package disabler pro and i tapped a service by mistake and it basically crashed my phone, so i had to factory reset it back to default. But my problem is that half my apps no longer send me notifications, even though the apps in question have high priority and they are allowed to send me notifcations. Facebook messenger, Playstation messenger app and notes via whatsapp when the phone is locked do not come through until i personally check the app myself and all the apps in question work on my old Iphone without an issue. Is there a way to fix this? Especially on the Messenger app for Facebook, because it says "connecting to network" all the time now and it takes forever to actually connect lol and deleting the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling it do not work. Any help would be great. Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones